2022 Single Barrel Select Bourbon Fundraiser – Starlight Sherry Finish
The Chapter 3 Old Glory Bourbon is a Starlight Single Barrel Bourbon Whiskey, finished in Oloroso Sherry Barrels that were imported from Spain. It was produced in Borden, Indiana at the Starlight Distillery, a 7th generation, family-owned farm and distillery that has been in operation since 1843.
This barrel was hand selected by members of the CCFR Community Outreach on September 9, 2021.
On the nose is a melted chocolate with baking spices. It tastes of smooth, dark chocolate with a sweet cherry wine on the finish. It truly is a one-of-a-kind.
Mash Bill – 4 grain (51% Corn, 20% Rye, 20% Malted Barley, 9% Wheat)
Age - 4 1/2Years, finished in Sherry barrel for seven months.
Bottled at barrel proof of 108 in November, 2021.
THIS IS A PRE-SALE EVENT.
- All bottles will be available for pickup in on February, 11, 2022.
IF YOU PURCHASE A BOTTLE, YOU MUST PICK IT UP AT SHAMROCK'S PUB & GRILL FROM 5-9pm on FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2022.
- All bottles must be picked up on February 11, NO EXCEPTIONS:
- All bottles not picked up on February 11 will be forfeited.
- If you are not able to pick it up on Feb 11, you risk losing your bottle and being refunded.
- There is no limit to the number of bottles you may purchase, but you can only purchase one bottle with each transaction. To purchase more than one bottle, you'll need to make multiple transactions.
- There are a limited number of bottles avaliable. The ONLY way to "reserve" a bottle is to buy it now, so don't wait.